Friday, December 12, 2008

Drip Drip Drop little Master Shower . . .

Photo Credit goes to ME! lol.
-
My company hosted a "Craft fair" this Wednesday and we were selling Matt's Prints there from Zazen Photo. It was our first "show" so to speak, and it went pretty well. We only sold 1 item, but we made lots of contacts. I am glad for the experience though, now I will know what to do at a Gallery if we do a show at one.
-
I have been sick a little this week too (drainage and sniffles and sneezing) but I started to feel like it was a sinus infection (bad for me) so I started doing my nosespray and Mucinex stuff, and it's getting gradually better. I am perkier today than I have felt in a while - but still very tired.
-
Our Master Shower is leaking - and the repair guy says it will be $5000-10,000 to fix it (because all the tile has to come out, and the way they did the damn bathroom that means the ENTIRE shower and floor will have to be replaced). We were about to tell him to START as we thought the roommate was moving in in January, but now he may not (his work just layed off 15% of their people, and he is skittish - even though he has his job still). We are waiting for the potential roommate to make up his mind first. blah!
Then Matt thought he FIXED the shower, and it was NOT leaking for a few days, but then this morning it started to leak again. I'm like DAMN IT!
so we will see. For now, if the Roommate doesn't move in, we can just NOT use the shower in the Master bath. But eventually we will need to fix it. Maybe after the Tax Returns? I am not sure. Money money money - I need more! LOL.

No comments: