Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stimulating thoughts

Wow it has been a long time.
Well the economy sux, and since they (aka Corporate America) are laying people off (or firing them) right and left, that leaves the REST of us a TON of work to do.
ahem.
And of course employee morale is in the toilet, since everyone is paranoid they may be next.
So, the stimulus plan basically just stimulated my work load at the moment. I'm still hopeful though. Maybe things will get better someday??? PLEASE?
-
Photos from the family vacation here.
Historical family photos here. Betcha didn't know my Grandpa went to OSU? oh yeah. We are Buckeye's by blood.
-
Updates to Treadclimber girl story:
Well, the YMCA removed the Treadclimbers and replaced them with newer treadmill models. Since then, I have seen neither hair nor hide of the Tread Climber Beeotch. Woo hoo!
I know, an anti-climatic ending to the story. Oh well. that's life.
-
Zazen Photo is helping sponsor the Chamblee Arts Alliance Celtic Fling at Get Coffee. Go to their website for details. Tickets are only $5, and the event is on March 28th from 7:30-10 or 11p (I forget how late). WOO HOO! Music by Keltic Kudzu.

No comments: