Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photo Credit-Matthew Lane of Zazen Photo. Model is Eric Packham.
-
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
-
Irony- I haven't been back to the YMCA since my victory over Tread-Climber girl. BUT every day my co-workers are asking me for updates. They said I'm anti-climatic and have "let them down" because they look forward to the stories.
hmm.
well on the upside I HAVE been working out. I was just a little bit hungover from Wine Club so Thursday AM I did Yoga and guzzled a huge bottle of water. Thursday PM I walked my dog for 2.5 miles. Friday AM (today) I did a different Yoga DVD until my legs wobbled, and if I have time tonight I'll do the 2.5 mile walk again. I can work out without having to see Tread-climber girl every day. But maybe it makes for more interesting Blog entries if I DO. LOL.

No comments: