Thursday, October 01, 2009

Vampires, Vino, and Vivaciousness

Go figure, we traded our Weeds "addiction" for True Blood. We borrowed season 1 from a friend, and now we are knee deep in season 2.
-
Also, we spent most of the weekend on the Castleberry Hill Loft Tour. Matt went to Petite Le Mans for Saturday, but then Sunday he came with me on the tour. There were some AMAZING lofts this time, as usual. I had a total inspirational blast!
At No Mas (for lunch both days) I tried the Cielo Blanco tequila, and also decided the best flavor I was in the mood for was cheese enchiladas smothered in Mole sauce. mmm!
-
Tonight we're off to the Midtown Fall Crawl. Mmmm!
-
Friday it's time for Le Flash! The kick off for Atlanta Celebrates Photography - ACP 11. There will be live dancers, performance art, light shows, etc. Pretty big deal. From what I was reading, "Le Flash" is one of the first events of this nature for the USA. Overseas similar shows are called "Nuit Blanche" and it's held in Paris, Toronto, Tokyo, and Berlin, etc. I'm super excited that not only is such an event here in our country, but also in our beloved Castleberry Hill neighborhood.
-
Over the weekend we are possibly stopping by the Norcross Arts Fest and getting a temporary new leather couch! I say temporary, because we will sort of be house-sitting it for a while, it's not ours to keep, but it will probably be around for a year. Friend of ours currently has no room in her home for it, but won't have space for 1 yr or so, so we offered to borrow it. This is perfect timing as I have been wanting a new couch for some time now, and this is a way to try out a leather couch without the committment. Woo hoo!
-
Next week is Wine Club for Barbera. Mmm! That's a new varietal for me! I can't wait to try it!
-
October is just HAPPENIN'! TTYL!

No comments: