Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whew it's been a long time

Yes I know, I've been a terrible slacker/blogger. Well it's been a very busy year and I'm already exhausted. However, there have been a lot of good things going on, so it wasn't all working (Thank God!).

In a very quick nutshell, here's what I've been up to:
  1. Visiting Grandpa - a lot. mostly monthly. lots of mileage.
  2. Celebrating my girlfriend Lisa's 40th Birthday - Bahamas Cruise.
  3. Eating as Gluten-Free as possible.
  4. Recruiting new Wine Club members (please let me know if you are interested? All of our ladies keep getting "knocked up" and can't attend for 9-12 months at a time, and it's dwindling our attendance).
  5. Travelling for work - a TON.
  6. Doing the Modern Atlanta Home Tour (it ROCKED btw)
  7. Going to Zane Lamprey's "Drinking Made Easy" Comedy Tour
  8. Got a nasty Ear Infection, got better, then hurt my back, realize it was my mattress, switched mattresses, finally getting the back better
  9. Working out more
  10. Hosted Mother's Day Brunch for 3 moms
  11. Hosted brunch with the White Russian
  12. Went to the Princess Diana exhibit
  13. Went to the Public Forum for the Nutrition and Health Conference to meet Dr. Andrew Weil and see Sanjay Gupta.
  14. Finally attended "Wednesday Night Dinner" (missed 2 of the 3 though)
  15. Cooked Paul Prudhomme's Shrimp Creole 3 times (over 2 months)
  16. Dined on "The Queen's Paella" - and other Spanish yummies
  17. Discovered Hi-Life
  18. Gearing up to cut off my cable - for good. Hello Mac Mini!
  19. Got a Yoga Ball Chair (they are awesome!)
  20. And last but not least - planning a trip to visit my peeps in Ohio finally.

Well that's all the news with me. I probably missed something in that list, but that's okay. Anyhoo, hope you are all well, and thank you for bearing with my slacker-ness in the blog department.

Hope you are having a GREAT summer!

No comments: