Friday, September 26, 2008

New Tequila in my life

Photo Credit.
Last night, after our lovely shopping spree at the Farmer's Market. we went to Matador for some Mexican. Since I'm low-carb-in' it, I can have all the CHEESE I want, so off we go.
Well, we had a lovely sip of some Asombroso Anejo (I think the Rose, because it was pink), and it was delicious!
Matt and I were trying to figure it out what the word "Asombroso" means, so I finally googled it today.
Asombroso is a Spanish Adjective meaning "Astonishing" or "amazing".
Such an amazing tequila it was, so I looked up their website. I must say, compliments on the design of this unique bottle.
They also have a high-end version that has been aged for over 11 years. They are selling it at the lovely price of $1199.99. Oh yes. For almost $1200 a hangover, you can have an 11yr old Tequila by Asombroso. I don't think I will go that far, but the Rose Anejo was quite smooth.
Enjoy.

No comments: