Friday, September 26, 2008

Random September Musings

Photo Credit
-
My friend Minsoo is in Korea. Wow it sounds lovely.
-
I'm doing a quick low-carb diet for 2 weeks, in efforts to tone up into a somewhat acceptable bikini shape before the Cruise. This is almost the end of full week 1, and it's working, slowly but surely. I am losing about a 1/2 pound a day. I'm really wishing it would start doing like 1-2 lbs a day. Damn-nation. Been doing lots of yoga and some cardio.
-
From Reader's Digest 50 weight loss secrets (and most of these are EASY)
-
We finally visited the famed "DeKalb Farmers Market" down in Decatur, GA. Holy CRAP! I was in mind-boggling grocery heaven!!! If you've never been, you need to go. I found stuff there that I have NEVER seen anyplace else. Also, since our beloved Chamblee Farmer's Market seems to have suddenly closed, I needed another place to go. Only problem, is the long drive to Decatur. Why is Atlanta so damn big? sometimes I wish it were smaller. Oh well. We even found Singaporean BEER! talk about RARE! Perfect timing since this weekend is the Formula 1 Singapore race! oh hells ya!
-
More photos from the NYC wedding. Damn I look a bit drunk - well we were all toasty. Heck you don't have to drive in NY, there's always a subway or taxi-cab, or bicycle guy . . .
-
My co-worker is an idiot, a close-minded--blockage of progress. Am I allowed to say that? yes he is. Yesterday, I really wanted to slap him and then hoped the Boss would fire his *ss, so the rest of our team can move on with our lives and goals. Although, I am very proud of myself for keeping my "cool" so to speak. I was quite calm in the face of the storm.
-

No comments: