Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The "Michael" Entry



I took the little sleepy photo, and
the other photo is from here.
Michael squared today. YAY!

-
Well it's almost time. Jamie & my nephew are arriving tomorrow. We are going to have such a good time.

I can't wait until they get here. I have a carseat installed in my car (since she is flying here and will only have the diaper bag and stroller). We also have a booster seat, a baby gate, and baby yard (which Matt calls the "Kid Cage"). Marybeth visited this weekend, and she helped me pick out some toys for him too. He will have quite the surprise when he arrives. I'm also taking Jamie to get her hair done, but she doesn't know it yet, it will be a surprise.

I am becoming more and more of an Olympic fan. When I was younger, I could only watch the gymnastics and swimming and ice skating, since that is what interested me. Now, I am watching the beach volleyball, and all sorts of things. It is super sweet! Too bad the Olympics makes me tear up and cry a bit each time I hear the music. I'm such a sappy girl this month. Sniffle.

Anyhoo, is anybody as PUMPED as I am about Michael Phelps winning 8 gold medals? Holy CRAP that is insane!!!

ok well that's all for now - ask me in a week if I'm still in love with babies. I may be all "babied" out. LOL

No comments: