Tuesday, August 05, 2008

You're "JOKING" right?


Photo Source Review: We finally saw "The Dark Knight" Batman Movie on Friday night. Heath Ledger was phenomenal! WOW he stole every scene. He was pretty damn scary too!
-
I could pass on Maggie Gyllenhaal. She's a good actress, but I just didn't think she fit the part as well as Katie Holmes did in the first movie. Yes, I know, Katie isn't as great of an actress, but she's much better looking. I think a lot of it was the lighting. Maggie has these crazy large bags under her eyes and in a dark/shadow-filled movie like this, it really does NOT flatter her. Sorry if I'm being a b*tch that's my opinion on the Rachel character. Maggie was awesome in "Stranger than Fiction" though. I guess it depends on the movie.
-
New obsession: Peppercorn dressing from my company cafeteria. I can't explain why but it's SO damn tasty with carrots. Of course it has little nutritional value. Figures that's probably WHY I LIKE IT! blah. Here's a low-fat recipe version.
-
Warning: I'm on-call this week AND I'm majorly PMSing. Cross me at your own risk.
-
Discovered: I love red wines. I love dark chocolate. I do NOT like red/violet dessert wines (aka Muscat wine). Why? I don't know. I just can't drink the stuff. I feel badly for whomever brought it to our house "re-warming" party, but I think I will have to dump it out. Matt can't even take a taste of it. I can suffer through a glass, but it's not my favorite thing. Weird. I almost WISH I could like it, it would make sense if I did. Oh well.
-
ok gotta get back to work, write more later.

No comments: