Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What the Dulse?

Photography by Matthew Lane of Zazen Photo
Tonight I am attempting to recreate the delicious stew I had at R. Thomas. It is comprised of corn chowder, quinoa, red bliss potatoes, veggies, dulse, and nori garnish. What the heck is Dulse I wondered, but I was able to find out fairly easily doing a google search.
-
I think I improved R Thomas' recipe though, I added garlic powder and some whipping cream in my version, and it's damn tasty if I do say so myself.
-
I also discovered what lovely lunch/to-go options that Whole Foods has. Can someone pass some more "Meditarreanean Tuna" please? Delicious!!! And the sushi, the sashimi, it's so fresh, it puts my favorite restuarants to shame. I think I found my new lunch spot!
And don't EVEN get me started on the wine selection. holy mama!

No comments: