Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Return of Pinky & The Brain - yeah I wish.

Photo Credit I have decided that I TOTALLY Miss that hiliarious duo - "Pinky and the Brain" - ah yes Pinky and his "NARFing" and Brain with his witty quotes.
-
Well here we go. August's rollercoaster of fun has begun.
-
Matt and I watched "The Usual Suspects" last night. I hadn't seen it yet. Unbelievably, I took a wild guess as to what the ending twist is, and I was RIGHT! ha! I swear I don't remember ever watching it before now, and nobody told me the answer.
-
I cannot believe how many people haven't seen "Super Troopers" or "Beer Fest" - so we are thinking of having a party so people can WATCH 'em already!
-
The Hair Lounge is having it's Grand Opening on Sunday August 24th. I would totally go, but I will be in BFE Tennessee that day with my sister and nephew, so I will miss it. Darn! Ya'll enjoy and tell me how it is ok?
-

1 comment:

shismuwh said...

l2r94l0a73 x5o97l6u49 i6r41t3l11 h6d56b3z04 o7i69o3a24 r4f73q4u12