Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Great Minds

Ok, so as you know - yesterday was the 5 yr anniversary of the date Matt & I first kissed. awww! ok, well to SURPRISE him, I signed up for Netflicks and had requested some movies I knew we wanted to see. He'd been talking about getting Netflicks versus Comcast On Demand for several days so I figured it would be a nice gift.
-
After dinner, I'm checking my blackberry email and it's telling me which movies have shipped. Incidently, Matt's also checking his iPhone email at the same time. And I go "I have a surprise for you but it won't arrive until tomorrow" and he goes "really, because I have a surprise for you too, and it wont' arrive until tomorrow." and I go "did you get Netflicks?" and he is like "oh no you did too?"
I busted up laughing. We must have laughed for 15 mins straight - I got asthma from it. LOL. We got the SAME surprise for each other. Go figure. Well on the upside, we ordered different movies.
-
Great minds think alike.
-
oh yeah - and I got to the YMCA before TREADCLIMBER girl again! BURN BABY BURN those 400 calories. yeah!!

No comments: