Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

Photo Credit goes to Tom Lawrence (friend who was at NY Eve with us).
-
Well I'm sick as a dog. The wretched sinus infection/cold/sniffly mess that I had the days prior to Christmas, and suddenly went away after Christmas, has RETURNED New Year's Day. Blah! On the upside I'm already off work so no need to skip days, but I WAS hoping to really enjoy my vacation as opposed to sneeze and sleep through it. oh well.
-
We had a great time at our New Year's Eve Party at Solstice Cafe in Grant Park. It is such a lovely restaurant. I really enjoyed the food and time with friends. Our party was 25 people. I think that is a record!
-
Well, our tile/shower/guy starts work on Monday or Tuesday, so the new bathroom will be under way soon.
-
I also went in Friday to open my H.S.A. account (without an IRS issue), only now I may need to go to the Dr. to fix this wretched sinus issue. I am hoping to cure it without having to get an antibiotic. When the Neti-Pot won't drain though, that means it's bad. I'm going to finish out my 3-days of Afrin nosespray, and then if it's still here I'll go see the Doctor.
-
Well I hope everyone else is having a great start to 2009 and stays healthy!

No comments: