Thursday, July 31, 2008

Of Vino & Skittles


I like my vino, and I like it on SUNDAYS too!
Georgians cannot buy Alcohol on Sundays from a store.
but
We can buy it after 12 noon at a restaurant.
WTF?
CLICK HERE to help reverse this ridiculous law.
-
In other news, I overdosed on too many Skittles today. Why, you ask, did I "taste the rainbow" in such a fashion?
Well it started like this.
~got a phone call asking if I wanted to get paid $100 to do a "Candy Study" - I agreed
~was required by said study, to go out and buy candy - any kind I liked - it would be reimbursed so no worries.
~I like Skittles - so I bought some.
~Study is over, but Skittles are still at my house
~Served Skittles at Mikamy Meadows Party hoping guests would eat lots of Skittles. They didn't eat much.
~Skittles still not gone.
~Tried to only eat 1 or 2 handfuls a day for 2 weeks.
~Skittles still not gone.
~Took Skittles to work today and put on my desk. Bad idea.
~"grazed" on Skittles all day at work. ug.
~came home from work, had sugar crash
~took long nap
~dreading another day of Skittles at work (yeah they STILL aren't gone yet!!!)
~Skittles = addicting and evil!