Friday, October 03, 2008

McPalin & O'Biden - that's what I'm calling them

We watched the Vice Presidential debate last night. Interesting. We were all waiting with bated breath to see what Palin would say after her doomed interview with Katie Couric. I was surprised that she did so well. Although, if I hear her say ALASKA one more frickin' time I'm going to scream. It reminds me of the "new girl at school" who is popular because she's just the new girl, but she wont' shutup about her old school, her old town, and it's always "Well in Alaska we did this, in Alaska I did that . . ." ok I know I've BEEN that girl before, but just saying it gets frickin' annoying. Well hello Ms. Palin is Alask-ing-all-over-herself, and I need a new mantra from her, seriously.
-
Biden was impressive. I didn't know much about him, but now I like him much better. This may actually be the first year I vote Democrat. We'll see. I'm still "biden-ing" my time. hahahah!
-
ok nuff politics for today.

No comments: