Tuesday, October 21, 2008

That's It, I'm rescheduling my Birthdate next year!

Photo Credit goes to Todd - April's hubby.
-
Well, as you know, the Cruise was awesome fun. April definitely got the present of a lifetime. I'm so happy for her. Happy 30th my dear!
-
That makes 4 people this year who have turned 30 yrs old. I'm so happy for them all.
-
One of my dear friends wanted to go someplace tropical, so we went to the Bahamas for her FebruaryBirthday. Another friend had a dinner party, and then another party at my house (I hosted). Etc. I've been there through them all, and didn't miss a beat.
-
Now I know circumstances arise that can't always be reckoned with - but I was very disappointed that my 30th Birthday seems to have been forgotten or put on the back-burner this year. A lot of my very CLOSE friends are not able to make the big celebration this year. I was actually quite depressed about it for a few days. I can't have my Birthday near the actual date, because of Frickin' Halloween (which is always competes with my birthday every year, this isn't new, but THIS year Halloween is on a FRIDAY, so that kinda screws the whole weekend. Also, I have another friend having her birthday 2 days after Halloween, so that REALLY means I can't have a party or any celebrating for mine that weekend.
and so I pushed it back a weekend. Still people can't attend. Well, that does it.
-
I'm rescheduling my Birthday next year. I'm going to celebrate 1 month earlier next year. I don't care if that means I'm no longer a Scorpio and have to become a Libra.
-
F--- it! I'm going to have a party next year that people will NEVER forget, and nobody will have ANY excuses or scheduling conflicts - well I hope anyway.

Stupid Halloween. ;-D

No comments: