Friday, October 24, 2008

Ohmmmmm . . .

Photo Credit goes to our friends Jason & Liz, from the cruise.
-
Well, my neck pain seems to have subsided for now. I am relieved and glad, but also trying to take it easy. This was the worst one yet, lasting 5 days. I cannot keep living like this.
Let's hope this is the last time.
-
In other news, I had my yearly checkup at the doctor, and she says I'm in great health, just need to lose 10 lbs. Well I could have told you that. So, I've been making an effort to do something active every single day. Even if it's something little, like walking the dog for 3 miles. I am trying to keep moving. The neck thing put a kink in my normal workouts (I didn't want to over-stress the muscles), but I can always WALK. So I did. The Wii-Fit tells me I'm down 1.8 pounds today, so that rocks!
-
Another friend Jason, is taking me out for Sushi for lunch today, in celebration of my up-coming birthday. YAY! I cannot wait for some Salmon Sashimi. Ooh yes.
-
Weather - it's getting colder out. Today the high is 61. the HIGH. I love this crisp fall weather.
-
Tonight, we are probably hitting No Mas again for the Castleberry Art Stroll. I am looking forward to it. More walking (ie: working out). yay!
-
Saturday is the party. We have an estimate of nearly 30 people coming, so I am very excited about that. Saturday afternoon, I'll be getting a much needed cut & color at The Hair Lounge. YAY! I'm soooooo overdue for getting this done.

No comments: