Thursday, July 24, 2008

August is A "Gust" of activity no doubt!


Oh lawd! I am in for a crazy month, or should I say FALL. Geez - allow me a moment to PANIC! inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, "breathe with me" <--that always reminds me of the Prodigy Song "Breathe". Photo Credit
Week One - Dr's appt, Hair Appt with Debi Blair,
Week Two - Dr appt, Chiropractor, Dreama & Jim in town, Marybeth & David visit so she can move him into his dorm for the next year of GA Tech school! yay! Go David Go!
Week Three - Marybeth flies back, David in school, Jamie & Baby Michael come to visit, Hair appt for Jamie, Drive to Grandpa's, visit with Auntie Julie too (yay!)
Week Four - drive back from Grandpa's, Jamie & Michael fly back, Chiropractor
Week Five - breathe with me - exhale exhale!
then September starts - KY in town, travel to NYC for wedding, keep Matt from spending too much at BNH store? LOL.
October - Trip to Orlando, then Miami, get on Cruise, get off Cruise, drive back to Orlando, Drive back home, etc.
then I get a blessed 2 weeks to relax before my AGE kicks in. I'm going to be 30 this year.
The Dir-Tay, Thir-Tay. The year when single women of this age start their sexual revolution (or so I am told), but what happens to the married ones? I am certainly looking forward to spicing up the bedroom some more in lieu of the single-woman's fun. LOL.
OMG I'm so old, I'm so old!
-
Yeah I wish the "get on cruise" part was Tom Cruise too . . . you read my mind.
ha!
just kidding Matt!!! hee hee.
-
In other news, Matt's getting ready to put out the "Two Point Oh" version of his Zazen Photo website. He's got new images, a writeup on the portfolio, adding client links, and perhaps even a "testimonials" section (we were talking about that last night). Check out his Kudzu profile for the current info, he has already had SIX 5-star nominations!!! GO MATT!
----------------------

No comments: