Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rate Zazen Photo on Kudzu.com!!!

Please drop by and write a kind word for Zazen Photo the Photography of Matthew Lane, Atlanta Photographer, on Kudzu.com.
-
Thank you so much!
-
In other news, I went to Wine Club last night. Normally, there are only 4-5 girls who show up, and that means 4-5 bottles of wine to taste. So we taste a bit liberally of course, but you aren't trashed when you finally leave.
but last night was different.
Thank goodness Mina was my surprise designated driver. She called me about 10 mins before I was going to leave, and offered to drive us. I am so glad I took her up on that offer.
the wine was "Chianti"
and somehow
this time
there were TEN women there - which means TEN bottles of CHIANTI to taste.
One of the ladies seemed hell-bent on getting them all done in a hurry. We passed around 8 bottles of wine in 38 minutes. I swear that has to be a record.
True we had to get them all done, but tasting 8 wines in 38 minutes is another way to get Abbie toasty in a hurry!
damn!
Thankfully, I had the foresight to pack myself a little bottle of Crystal Lite HYDRATION!
ahh yes.
Mina dropped me off at home, and then I almost immediately went to bed.
I do have a headache today. but it is okay. I am surviving. I am not hungover, my tummy is fine, just have headache.
Tried a new cheese last night. Cotswold. that is some GOOD STUFF! and it goes well with Chianti - of course.

No comments: