Monday, July 28, 2008

Tubbin' & Rollin' the Dice


YAY, we finally finished the Mikamy Meadows photo shoot. Amy had requested that we use more body parts (aka Abbie's hands/feet/etc) in the photos. We did the best we could in the studio, but there were 2 products that we felt needed a "tub" in the background, with a tastefully blurred out body in it. Thus, we trekked over to Erika & Holly's to borrow their bathtub. They have one of those fabulously old, standalone claw-footed bathtubs - perfect for a photoshoot!
-
In other news, we went to a "car club party" way the hell out in BFE Marietta (geez why do people live so damn FAR away?) on Saturday night. It was a fun party though for shizzle. I had almost an entire bottle of Red wine to myself, but split it out over several several hours though. We also shared a nice Monte Cristo Cigar, and had some lovely chats with old friends we hadn't seen in forever. It was a nice evening.
-
Sunday, I was invited to a "Pure Romance" Party - which just happened to be in Canton (an even FARTHER drive than Marietta). Oh well. What's another tank of gas for a friend? We did have a great time. I won one of the games, and got the sex-dice. woo hoo! But then I had to leave early to get home in time for the Tubbin' shoot. Goodness the day flies by faster as you get older!
I did order me a little somethin' but then I found out later that the saleslady charged me $5 for shipping (even though the item was There at the party and I didn't have to have it shipped to me). I do not appreciate that kinda thing! I even wrote the saleslady an email to ask about it and if she could refund me the $5, but she wrote back that it was her "standard practice" to charge that fee to everyone regardless of if the product was shipped or not. I think it's crap. Oh well it's $5. I will let this go - for now.
-
Mad Men Season 2 started last night. We haven't had a chance to watch it, but it's probably the first thing we'll do after dinner. WOO HOO!
-

No comments: