Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Hair Lounge, Bone Garden, + some 007

My first visit to the Hair Lounge was quite a success. Debi did an AMAZING job on my hair. It's slightly shorter than I'm used to, but she did a heck of a job layering and thinning the sides of my hair so I don't get that long "limp-hanging" crud on the sides. I'm so happy with it!
and she fixed the color issues too.
YAY DEBI!
-
Afterwards, we checked out a new restaurant called "The Bone Garden Cantina" which was opened by the famed Atlanta "Vortex" restaurants owner. We met the owner and his wife in person there. Great DELICIOUS food, and very low prices too!
-
He's Ba-ack!
mmm mmm mmm
talk about something that goes great with your morning coffee . . .
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=8585824
ooh
I can't WAIT until November 07 th!
-
oh yes Happy 4th of July everybody! We are headed to Cindy & Brad's for the holiday, but we'll catcha later! Happy Fireworks, burgers, and brats!

No comments: